|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Piece|
We are the Leading Manufacturer of Rooftop Organic farming ,HDPE Fabrics , 200 GSM.Size: 12*12 inchWater Drain : Around 2 holes ther
Rooftop Organic Farming will become more and more popular in times to come because of the following reasons:
- Each house would not only become self-sustainable in producing its own healthy food, it could also generate CARBON CREDITS as it is a highly water-efficient and very low-energy farming system that we have created.
- People will soon realize that 70% of the money that they pay for a kg of vegetable is the cost of transporting it and the cost of wastage on the way.
- Farmers will stop growing vegetables as the water-table around the cities goes down.
- Cancer in adults, neurological disorders in elders and allergies in children will take epidemic proportions.
- By growing Fresh vegetables on the rooftop, we cover the un-utilized rooftops with anatural green cover which will significantly bring down the temperature of the building thus reducing the power consumption of the building.
- The containers used for growing organic veg on rooftop can be used for catching therainwater and harvesting it.
THE WAY FORWARD – GROW ORGANIC VEG ON ROOFTOP!
We make PORTABLE ROOFTOP ORGANIC FARMING KITS
and which enable a house to do the following:
- Grow Fresh organic Vegetables with very little water,
- Reduce electricity consumption, by developing a natural green cover on your roof,
- Harvest rainwater
- Subsequently, generate CARBON CREDITS. UNIQUE FEATURES OF ROOFTOP ORGANIC FARMING KIT
- SOIL-LESS MEDIUM - We have developed our own proprietary organic soil-less medium which is 3 times lighter than soil and need never be replaced after it has been filled in the Rooftop Kit.
- LIGHT-WEIGHT, PORTABLE, LEAK-PROOF CONTAINERS - These containers are stabilized for UV rays and hence can withstand the climatic extremities on the rooftop for at least 3 years.
- SUB-SURFACE DRAINAGE FOR RAINWATER HARVESTING - The containers catch rainwater which can be channelised through a sub-surface drainage system that is installed at the bottom of the containers.
- HIGHLY WATER-EFFICIENT DRIP IRRIGATION SYSTEM - With just 1 bucket of water, 100 plants can be irrigated!